ScreenCapturePrintScreen Capture + Print is a freeware software for Windows and allows to capture the screen content or part of it to the clipboard, to print directly or to save it as a picture.
Developers : Infonautics
- Capture of any requested screen area
(Click on icon in task bar and use the mouse to drag requested selection).
- Capture of full screen
(Click on icon and then click on desktop once; or use menu "Capture Desktop").
- Capture of a single window with or without frame
(Menu "Capture Window", then click on title bar or content within window).
- Support of desktops spanning multiple monitors (primary monitor left, secondary monitors to the right).
- Support of transparent windows and screen areas.
- Support of windows displaying video (without hardware video overlay).
- Output of captured screen area to clipboard for further use in other applications.
- Direct printing of captured screen area.
- Saving captured screen area to file (JPG GIF BMP PNG TIF).
- The latest selections of output path and format will be kept as settings.