Clipboard MagicFree clipboard manager!
Developers : Cyber Matrix
Clipboard Magic version 5 has many great improvements. Clips can now be assigned a descriptive label. Clips can be color-coded. The added Unicode support enables processing of all multi-byte language text such as Chinese, Japanese and Russian.
- entirely FREE software!
- adware and spyware free! Verify this by running it under a software firewall like Comodo.
- vastly improves your productivity when you must cut and paste repetitive plain text.
- stores a single character to several pages of unformatted text.
- store as many items as you like.
- copies an item back to the Windows Clipboard with a click of the mouse.
- series paste and row paste hotkeys.
- text drag and drop.
- can turn off archiving.
- save clip lists to external files for easy loading later.
- allows clip editing.
- allows manual clip adding.
- allows clip sorting.
- backup and restore.
- full Unicode language support.
- fast and unobtrusive.
- runs in Windows System tray.
- runs on Windows ME, XP, 2003 Server, Vista, 2008 Server and Windows 7.
- System requirements: 256 MB RAM, 10 MB HD
Ways to Use Clipboard Magic
- Storing and pasting boiler plate text
- Maintaining standardized answers for common support questions
- Storing common code snippets
- Noting thoughts
- Remembering text
- Personal database
- Contacts - addresses, phone numbers, emails, web sites, formulas, signature text..
- Filling in on line forms
- Organizing information
- Storing often used text like...
- Manage "to do" lists
- Storing messages to refer back to (blogging, e-mail...)
- Drafting messages or emails
- Making notes of numbers, prices, features...
- When doing calculations.. storing numbers and formulas
- Capture ideas at the time of conception
- Reducing repetitive typing
- Help prevent repetitive stress injury (RSI)