NirLauncher is a package of more than 100 portable freeware utilities for Windows, all of them developed for NirSoft Web site during the last few years.
Developers : Nirsoft
- NirLauncher can be used from USB flash drive without need of any installation.
- NirLauncher and all the utilities in the package are completely freeware, without any Spyware/Adware/Malware.
- NirLauncher package includes variety of tools that you may need for your daily computer use, including utilities to recover lost passwords, to monitor your network,
to view and extract cookies, cache, and other information stored by your Web browser, to search files in your system, and more...
- For every utility in the package, you can easily run it, view the help file, or jump to the Web page of the utility.
- When using it from USB flash drive, the configuration of every utility is saved into .cfg file on the flash drive.
- On x64 systems, NirLauncher automatically run the x64 version of the utility, when there is a separated x64 version.
- NirLauncher also allows to add more software packages in additional to the main NirSoft package.
NirLauncher works on any version of Windows, starting from Windows 2000 and up to Windows 7.
NirLauncher also works on x64 systems. Some the NirSoft utilities have a separated version for x64, and NirLauncher
automatically run them when you're in x64 system.
- The scripts of NirLauncher automatically take only utilities that have been updated in the last 1000 days.
This means that some of the very old utilities of NirSoft are not included in this package.
This restriction was added in order to avoid from including obsolete utilities or utilities that are not fully portable.
- False Positive issues: Many Antivirus programs display false alerts, saying that the utilities are infected
with Trojan/Virus/Malware. For more information about false positive problems, read this.
Start Using NirLauncher
In order to start using NirLauncher, simply extract all files in the package into your flash drive, or any other disk you want.
You must extract the package with full folder names, so all NirSoft utilities will be add into NirSoft Subfolder.
After you extracted the package, simply run the executable file - NirLauncher.exe
We Gives Freeware Softwares From No 1 Developers -
© Copyright 2012-2013 Softwares1.com.All rights reserved.