ZscreenZscreen is an open-source program that lets you take screenshots.
Developers : http://code.google.com/p/zscreen/
Features and Benefits
Zscreen is an open-source program that lets you take screenshots, save them in your clipboard, hard disk or upload them to over 20 different remote locations. ZUploader can capture screenshots with different shapes: rounded rectangle, ellipse, triangle, diamond, polygon and also free hand. It can also upload images, text files and all other different file types. It is able to capture screenshots with transparency and shadow. The program also supports drag n drop, clipboard upload and Windows Explorer integration.
ZScreen is a powerful and flexible screen capture, editing and uploading tool.
- Capture screenshots in one of the many modes:
- Crop shot (with magnifier and cross-hair across the screen)
- Crop shot with "snap to grid" mode to take fixed size screenshots
- Selected window
- Active window
- Freehand crop shot
- Window object (menu, etc.)
- Web page with automatic scrolling
- Options to facilitate screen-capture
- optional watermark overlay
- Delayed capture (user-settable delay, in milliseconds to hours)
- Option to capture mouse pointer (useful in capturing specially shaped pointers)
- Capture text and files
- Automatically upload the image, text, URL and files to online servers
- Each type of content can be sent to a different server automatically
- Place the captured content on your clipboard for instant pasting or sharing.
- Many online services are pre-configured (Twitter, Pastebin, ImageShack, RapidShare, TinyURL etc.)
- Translate the text in clipboard to any language (all major languages available)
- User-selectable file type for captured screenshots
- Option to select the image quality
- Option to switch saved file type beyond a threshold size.
- User-selectable image size (ZScreen resizes the image while saving)
- Customizable automatic file naming pattern
- Option to integrate with an OCR software (optical character recognition) using Actions